I feel so blessed to have gotten to know Michelle through our blogs. It feels like we've known each other for ages, though it's just been weeks...and we've never met in person. She is the sweetest gal you could meet. I am listening to the playlist on her blog as I type this.
Here are a some projects Michelle has shared on her blog:
Oh yeah...you are definitely going to want to pay Michelle at visit at Emerald Cove. You will thank me later!
I just met Jennifer from Southern Inspirations recently and hope to get to know her better. She is a new blogger on the block and has some seriously cute projects like these:
Please pay these sweet gals a visit, and tell them I sent you.
Now I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and pass this on to 15 new to me blogs. I told 7 somewhat silly things about myself in a previous post, so this time I will be a bit more serious.
- I married my highschool sweetheart 29 years ago and he's put up with me through thick and thin all that time...I think I'll keep him ;)
- I have had the honor and pleasure of homeschooling our three children their whole lives.
- My faith in God has gotten me through some very tough times like when my husband had a very bad heart attack at the age of (almost) 43 and we almost lost him. God has been faithful to us.
- I used to be painfully shy growing up. Something happened somewhere along the line and I lost most of that shyness. Now you might have a hard time shutting me up!
- I wanted to be a decorator since I was a young girl...never have except in my own home...but I really, really enjoy it!
- We have the most wonderful family and friends. God has blessed us richly.
- I can hang a spoon on the end of my nose...LOL! Sorry I couldn't help be a little silly.
Marcy at Antique Chase
Courtney at French Country Cottage
Kolein at Kitchen Table Productions
Kathleen at Between Blue and Yellow
Zondra at Zondra Art
Tracy at Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures
Amanda at The Hand Me Down House
Bonnie at Creative Decorating on a Budget
Ali at Honey and Maple Syrup
Sarah at Modern Country Style
Karen at Never Enough Thyme Creation
Donna at My Shabby Chateau
Amy at Playing Sublimely
Lois at Frugal Decor Mom
Adrianne at Dream Book Design